18-year-old man admitted to assaulting three teen girls he dated over four year period

According to the reports of TribLive on Monday, an 18-year-old Pennsylvania man has been arrested and charged with repeatedly raping teen girls whom he had dated between 2016 and May 2020. After a tip to the state’s child abuse hotline, Childline, this summer, the Pennsylvania state police began investigating in the matter.

The tip had said that the victim had confessed to an acquaintance about Joshua E. Kunkle, 18, raping her repeatedly when they dating back then in 2016. According to the police reports, it is reported that victim 1 was emotionally, physically, and sexually assaulted throughout their relationship.

The victim also gave away the names of two other teen girls who were similarly assaulted by Kunkle after their relationship ended. According to the first girl, she was assaulted several times by Kunkle from April 2017 to March 2019. She also mentioned that she would at times fight in order to get away from him during their encounters whereas the third victim also mentioned the same, who faced such issues from October 2019 to May 2020.

According to the third victim, she was very scared that something would happen to her. That is why she decided to photography her injuries that she later provided to the police. According to the police, every photography had a specific date and time that perfectly corroborated with the victim’s story.

Police spoke to Kunkle last week wherein he admitted to assaulting the first victim, however, he called back and said that he wanted to have another encounter with the police. In the second interview, he admitted that he had assaulted all the three teen girls and was then taken into custody for the same.

He is now being held on a $150,000 bond in Westmoreland County having 36 criminal counts of rape, indecent assault without consent, involuntary deviate sexual intercourse, sexual assault, indecent assault, and simple assault.

source:https://andoverleader.com/