A 20-year-old Montana woman will spend 20 years in state custody after she broke into her ex-boyfriend’s house and forced him to have sex with her while holding a machete against his throat. Samantha Mears will serve out her sentence in a psychiatric institution.
2. MEARS FORCED HERSELF ON HER EX. After placing the machete under the victim’s throat, Mears is said to have ordered him to get into bed and take off his clothes. She then climbed on top of him and the victim told police that he became aroused at the sight of his ex-girlfriend without underwear on. They then had sex, but after he ejaculated, he tried to push Mears off of him. At this point, she then bit him on the arm and continued until he was flaccid.
3. THE BEST DATING/RELATIONSHIPS ADVICE ON THE WEB – SPONSORED If you’re reading this, check out Relationship Hero, a site where highly trained relationship coaches get you, get your situation, and help you accomplish what you want. They help you through complicated and difficult love situations like deciphering mixed signals, getting over a breakup, or anything else you’re worried about. You immediately connect with an awesome coach on text or over the phone in minutes. Just click here…
4. SHE ALSO DESTROYED HIS PROPERTY. After the incident, the victim somehow managed to take several photos of Mears with the weapon in her hand, which were later provided to the police. In addition, the pair argued, leading Mears to rip trimming off the wall and purposely pee on his bed. It wasn’t until his sister returned home from work that he was able to escape.
5. HER TRIAL HAD TO BE POSTPONED. The prosecution hired a doctor as they believed she was mentally unfit to stand trial for the crime. In an interview with police after her arrest, she told police that the sex she had with her ex was consensual, but the officer interviewing her noted that Mears “was not making much sense and would often ramble on in her answers with information that did not even pertain to my questions.”
6. SHE WAS LATER ADMITTED TO MONTANA STATE HOSPITAL IN WARM SPRINGS. Charged with sexual intercourse without consent, aggravated burglary, and criminal mischief, she appeared in court via video link from the facility and was sentenced to 20 years in the custody of the Montana Department of Public Health & Human Services. Not only that, but she is now a Tier-2 sex offender and must undergo counseling as well as take all prescribed medication, according to 8KPAX.