A Brazilian woman was devastated to discover that while she was in intensive care and fighting for her life, her husband was having an affair with her mother. Kamylla de Melo was in the hospital for 78 days, and when she was well enough to come home, her father broke the news to her that the two people she trusted most were now an item.
1. KAMYLLA’S MOTHER HAS ALWAYS BEEN “IN COMPETITION” WITH HER DAUGHTER.In an interview with a Brazilian news outlet, Kamylla revealed that the relatively small age gap between herself and her mom meant that they had a strange dynamic. “As a teenager, my mother first started to compete with me. She was only 20 years older than me and said that my clothes were better suited to her, that her food was better. Nothing I did was good enough,” she recalled.
2. SHE FELL IN LOVE WITH HER HUSBAND WHEN SHE WAS 25. Kamylla met her husband, 10 years her senior, when she was 25 and they soon married in August 2013. Not long after that, following a “complicated pregnancy,” she gave birth to the couple’s son. All seemed to be doing well enough until she got ill.
3. THE BEST DATING/RELATIONSHIPS ADVICE ON THE WEB – SPONSORED If you’re reading this, check out Relationship Hero, a site where highly trained relationship coaches get you, get your situation, and help you accomplish what you want. They help you through complicated and difficult love situations like deciphering mixed signals, getting over a breakup, or anything else you’re worried about. You immediately connect with an awesome coach on text or over the phone in minutes. Just click here…
4. KAMYLLA NEEDED BARIATRIC SURGERY AND THAT’S WHEN THINGS WENT WRONG. It wasn’t about weight loss, she said, but rather about regulating her hormones. Unfortunately, she then suffered a stroke after the operation and had to be hospitalized again.
5. WHILE SHE WAS IN INTENSIVE CARE, KAMYLLA’S MOM MOVED IN TO HELP WITH HER SON.“During this period, my mother – I swear I can’t call her a mother anymore – went to my house to help my husband take care of my son who at the time, was 4 years old. My father had stayed in the interior of Pernambuco with my younger brother” she explained. “Only later did I learn that in the four months I spent in the hospital, much of the time between life and death, my ex had only visited me twice and my mother, none.”