Connect with us


Toddler Dies After Stepfather Raped And Beat Her While Mom Did Nothing To Stop It



When three-year-old Janiyah Armanie passed away, police knew something was wrong. Not only was her body badly beaten, but she was also in a terrible state. Since then, the little girl’s mother and stepfather have been arrested in connection with the toddler’s death. And when the coroners got to the bottom of the cause, they learned that the girl died after being violently raped and beaten by her stepfather while the girl’s mother, Crystal Brooks, did nothing to stop the violent man.

Although Brooks should have done something, it was Gregory Parker who committed the bulk of this horrible crime. He was the one who administered the so-called “heinous sexual assault and beating” of the three-year-old girl from Georgia. Police are absolutely disgusted by the facts of this case and were having nightmares after they saw what Parker did to the small body of Janiyah Armanie Brooks.

The little girl had been clinging to life after her stepfather beat and raped her. Doctors put her on a ventilator, but that was not enough to save her life. She died while in the Atlanta-area hospital. And now the police are gunning to get 20-year-old Gregory Parker, the toddler’s stepfather, behind bars for the rest of his life. Meanwhile, her mother, 19-year-old Crystal Brooks, also faces charges in connection to the little girl’s murder.

The Albany Police Department published a press release that describes how police received an emergency call from Brooks’s home. It was the early hours of May 13, 2019, when the police rushed out to deal with the unstated problem. And when they got to the residence and found the little girl beaten and raped, they were horrified. The child suffered injuries to her private areas as well as suffering from other injuries, including swollen hands from an “unknown trauma to her head.”

The investigation found that the little girl had suffered multiple instances of abuse. Parker seemed to be a serial assailant, raping the child and molesting her for a long time. He was arrested on counts of aggravated sodomy, aggravated battery and first-degree cruelty of a child, as well as aggravated molestation and rape. He will be behind bars for a very long time if the judge and jury in Georgia do their job right.

Crystal Brooks, who also might have been a victim of Parker, was there the day to witness the treatment her daughter received at the hands of the stepfather. Despite being a witness, she did not do anything to rescue the girl and save her from a terrible death. Because of her negligence, Brooks was arrested and charged with aggravated battery, first-degree cruelty to children, and giving a false statement.

Because of a different incident, Parker was arrested the day before he killed the child. However, police released him from custody. Now he will likely spend the rest of his life behind bars.

The funeral for the toddler was held on May 25, 2019. Her grandmother gave her a final kiss before saying goodbye to her forever at the funeral.

Continue Reading


32-year-old Texas mom arrested for forcing herself on her 12-year-old son



A Texas mother, Brittany Rouleau was arrested as she ordered her little boy of mere 12-year-old to strip naked inside their Wichita Falls home in 2018 before raping him. She is now being held at the Wichita County Jail on a $100,000 bond and has been charged with aggravated sexual assault on Saturday.

According to the reports, the 34-year-old mother attacked her son after questioning him about masturbation while she was undressing and the boy had just gotten out of the shower. The boy told the investigators that he was sitting on the bed that they both shared when his mom entered the room. Rouleau then began taking her clothes off and also ordered the little boy to do the same.

The son said that he raped him in their shared bed and then told him to clean himself up. The boy then reportedly went to sleep on the couch and also informed his mother that whatever happened between them genuinely felt wrong. However, the mom replied that it is likely for him to get into trouble as he accepted what just happened.

According to reports, Rouleau then warned the victim to not share the news with anyone else. After two years of this incident, the son confessed to another adult who cares for him and then he was brought to the police by his guardian. The boy again repeated the allegations when he was taken to Patsy’s House Child Advocacy and shortly afterwards Rouleau was then arrested.

She later denied any sexual intercourse with the victim but eventually admitted the fact that she had sex with him.

Continue Reading





Beaumont, Texas | A morgue worker in the Jefferson County morgue has been pronounced dead this morning after being accidentally cremated by one of his coworkers.

While he was sleeping, another employee mistook him for the corpse of a 52-year-old car accident victim and carried him to the crematory.

Before anyone could notice the mistake, he had already been exposed to temperatures ranging between 1400 to 1800 degrees Fahrenheit and reduced to ashes.
Jenna Davis, one of Henri Johnson’s coworkers, says she heard him scream for about 15 seconds after the crematory was activated.

Ms. Davis claims that the young coworker who caused the accident was a new employee and had forgotten to check for the toe tag to make sure he had the right body.

Jenna Davis says she heard the victim scream in agony as the crematory was reducing him to ashes.

The police have opened an investigation to determine the exact circumstances surrounding Mr. Johnson’s death.

Investigators have not ruled out the possibility of filing criminal charges against the employee who caused his death.

The young man could possibly be accused of criminal negligence causing death.

Continue Reading


Arkansas Woman Arrested After Raping a 14-Year-Old Boy



A woman from Arkansas has been arrested for allegedly having sexual relations with a 14-year-old boy. The suspect was busted after the boy’s parents caught her forcing herself to have sex on their son.

According to Jonesboro Police Department, the suspect, Mallory Brooke Manley, is facing multiple counts of rape and internet stalking of a child, as reported by Kait 8 News.

Suspect allegedly stalked teen online

The parents of the 14-year-old boy had caught 25-year-old Mallory Brooke Manley from Jonesboro and their son having sex.

After the discovery, the two were immediately subject to investigation. Investigators questioned the underage boy and Manley to figure out how long the abuse has been going on.

The victim told the investigators that both he and Manley had were involved in sexual acts for five to six times.

Photo: Jonesboro Police Department

However, the statement of the boy and from the 25-year-old suspect did not match. According to Manley, the two of them had sex at least 10 times. Investigators also discovered that she had been stalking the teen online.

On October 25, Manley was arrested by the police along with  JPD’s Internet Crimes Against Children Division. The ground for her arrest was a rape case. The suspect is currently in the custody of the Craighead County Jail according to News4 San Antonio.

A bond amounting to $250,000 is set on Friday for Mallory Brooke Manley. She will be facing court on November 24.

A Similar Case

In a similar case that occurred this year, a 20-year-old woman was also arrested for raping an underage boy. She was sentenced to spend eight months in prison for the case of second-degree rape of a minor.

However, she will be sentenced to 78 months of jail time if she does not obey the orders of law enforcement authorities.

Similar to the case of Manley, the 20-year-old woman also conducted sexual acts with a minor age 13 years old on multiple occasions. The suspect admitted to the crime she committed.

Continue Reading