Please read this user agreement (amended as of April 4, 2020) before using this service.
By continuing to use SanEliNews.com, you agree to abide by the conditions of this agreement.
SanEliNews.com Service User Agreement
©2020 SanEliNews.com. All Rights Reserved.
Welcome to SanEliNews.com (“Service”). By using this Service, you agree to be bound by all of the terms of this Agreement and by our Comment Policy. The Service is currently free to all users. We reserve the right to change the terms of this Agreement or to modify any features of this Service at any time. If you do not agree with all of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. By registering for this Service and/or continuing to use this Service after the posting of Notices regarding such changes, you agree to be bound by such changes.
- Use License
SanEliNews.com has been specially designed for the presentation of content in a unique format and appearance to our users. We are concerned about the integrity of our Service when it is viewed in a setting created by a third party that includes advertising or other materials that we have not authorized to be displayed with our Service. Without limiting the provisions of (2a), neither you nor any third party shall make use of the contents of the Service in any manner that constitutes an infringement of our rights, including copyright that has not been authorized by us.
- Permission is granted to use SanEliNews.com for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license, you may not:
i. modify or copy the materials;
ii. use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
iii. attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on San Eli News’sweb site;
iv. remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
v. transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
b. This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by San Eli News at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
San Eli News utilizes third-party social media applications, to share material digitally and increase engagement.
To request a republication, please contact us.
- Comment Policy
No comment policy
- DMCA Notice
SanEliNews.com respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement by any content or material on the SanEliNews.com Services, please provide the following information in writing to SanEliNews.com’s Copyright Agent (see 17 U.S.C. Section 512(c)(3) for further detail):
• a physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright.
• a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed.
• a description of the material that you claim to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information sufficient to permit us to locate the material.
• information so that we can contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and e-mail address.
• a statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
• a statement that the information in the notification is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of a copyright that is allegedly infringed.
If you believe that any content or materials you posted, uploaded, or submitted to the SanEliNews.com Services, that were subsequently removed from the SanEliNews.com Services, or to which access was disabled, were improperly removed or disabled, please provide the following Counter-Notification to SanEliNews.com’s Copyright Agent (see 17 U.S.C. Section 512(g) for further detail):
• your physical or electronic signature.
• a description of the materials that have been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled.
• a statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled.
• your name, address, and telephone number, and a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the Federal District Court for the judicial district in which the address is located, and that you will accept service of process from the person who provided notification of the alleged infringement.
SanEliNews.com’s Copyright Agent can be reached:
Only DMCA notices should be sent to the Copyright Agent. For other comments or questions regarding the SanEliNews.com Services, please use our contact page.
San Eli News has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by San Eli News of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
- Advertising Acceptability Policy
SanEliNews.com reserves the right to accept or decline any advertisement or sponsorship it is offered.
SanEliNews.com will decline to accept advertising that it knows or believes to be misleading, inaccurate, fraudulent or illegal, or that fails to comply, in SanEliNews.com’s sole discretion, with its standards of decency, taste or dignity.
SanEliNews.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
You agree to indemnify and hold harmless SanEliNews.com and its parent company and affiliates, and their directors, officers, managers, employees, donors, agents, and licensors, from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from any violation of this Agreement or the SanEliNews.com Comment Policy, or the failure to fulfill any obligations relating to you incurred by you or any other person. We reserve the right to take over the exclusive defense of any claim for which we are entitled to indemnification under this Section. In such event, you shall provide us with such cooperation as is reasonably requested by us.
This Service is available “as is.” We do not warrant that this Service will be uninterrupted or error-free. There may be delays, omissions, interruptions, and inaccuracies in the news, information or other materials available through this Service. We are not responsible for the availability or content of other services that may be linked to this Service. We do not make any warranties, express or implied, including without limitation, those of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, with respect to this Service or any information or goods that are available or advertised or sold through this Service. We do not make any representations, nor do we endorse the accuracy, completeness, timeliness or reliability of any advice, opinion, statement or other material or database displayed, uploaded or distributed in this Service or available through links in this Service. We reserve the right to correct any errors or omissions in this Service but are under no obligation to do so. We do not guarantee or warrant that this Service or materials that may be downloaded from this Service do not contain viruses, worms or other destructive features. We are not liable for any damages or harm attributable to such features. If you rely on this Service and any materials available through this Service, you do so solely at your own risk.
SANELINEWS.COM AND ITS PARENT AND AFFILIATES, AND THEIR DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, MANAGERS, EMPLOYEES, DONORS, AGENTS, AND LICENSORS ARE NOT LIABLE FOR INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING LOST REVENUES OR PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR LOSS OF DATA, IN ANY WAY RELATED TO THIS SERVICE OR FOR ANY CLAIM, LOSS OR INJURY BASED ON ERRORS, OMISSIONS, INTERRUPTIONS OR OTHER INACCURACIES IN THIS SERVICE (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION AS A RESULT OF BREACH OF ANY WARRANTY OR OTHER TERM OF THIS AGREEMENT). ANY CLAIM AGAINST US SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT YOU PAID, IF ANY, FOR USE OF THIS SERVICE.
Technology on the Internet is developing at a rapid pace, and we need to maintain our flexibility in the online arena.
Updated: April 4, 2020