2. THE ELF SLIPPED INTO THE CONDOM EASILY. Then the idea hit her: why not put the elf inside a condom? Funnily enough, it slipped right in without a problem and she was able to blow it up just like you would a balloon. Problem solved!
3. THE BEST DATING/RELATIONSHIPS ADVICE ON THE WEB – SPONSORED If you’re reading this, check out Relationship Hero, a site where highly trained relationship coaches get you, get your situation, and help you accomplish what you want. They help you through complicated and difficult love situations like deciphering mixed signals, getting over a breakup, or anything else you’re worried about. You immediately connect with an awesome coach on text or over the phone in minutes. Just click here…
4. DON’T WORRY, SHE WASHED THE LATEX. Sapphire admitted that the lubricant on the condom left a “slimy” feeling all over the outside, but she gave it a good wash once the elf was inside to take care of that. It also enabled her to decorate it for the season.
5. AYALA WAS PRETTY EXCITED WHEN SHE SAW THE SETUP. Considering she’s only five years old, Ayala was none the wiser about the fact that her beloved Elf on the Shelf was quarantining inside a condom. In fact, she loved it and was really excited to see the mischief the doll would get up to leading up to the holidays. “Her reaction was brilliant. I put it down in the evening and she woke up to it in the morning, and all I heard from her was, ‘mummy come here now,’” Sapphire recalled. “I said, ‘what’s the matter, what’s wrong?’ and she said, ‘come here.’ I walked into the living room and she said, ‘the elf is back – in a balloon.’ I read out the letter to her and she was like, ‘mum, do we get him out now?’. I said, ‘no baby, he’s got to stay in there because he needs to self-isolate.’” She added that her daughter understands what’s going on with COVID-19 so totally got the fact that the elf needed to self-isolate.
6. SAPPHIRE HAD NO IDEA HER LITTLE PROJECT WOULD BECOME SO POPULAR.“I’m a bit overwhelmed by the attention I got. I wasn’t expecting it at all,” she said, according to The Sun. “My sister was like, ‘to be honest with you, it is an absolutely amazing invention’ but my family is used to me doing things like that. I wasn’t expecting that reaction.”