Let this be a warning to all of us: Nurse died while showering!

A woman, who was working as a nurse at the department of gynecology in the General Hospital, died in her parents’ house. She was killed while she was showering, because of electrocution.– She was great grandmother and a hard worker – briefly said the director of the hospital.

– We are all appalled by the tragedy. She was popular with patients and colleagues. This is a great loss for the family, but also for our collective -said he, while more detailed information.

Nobody of the family of the nurse wanted to talk about the tragic accident.