Now that the holiday season is in full force, chances are, you’ve already got your Christmas decorations in place or you’re in the process of doing so. Given what a terrible year 2020 has been, it makes sense that so many people are going above and beyond with this year’s decor, and if you’re still looking for ideas, I’ve got the perfect thing: turn your staircase into a snowy penguin slide!
1. IT’S BASICALLY THE CUTEST DECORATION EVER.This year, Pinterest is absolutely rife with images of snowy penguin slides, and it’s easy to see why. While there’s plenty of nice Christmas decor out there, turning your staircase railing into a ski slope for plush penguin toys is pretty much the best idea ever.
2. IT’S PRETTY EASY TO PUT TOGETHER.You don’t really need to be super crafty to make a snowy penguin slide work for you. You simply need some thick cotton to serve as the snow as well as a number of penguin stuffed animals to place on there. You can then embellish it however you’d like to put your own personal touch on it.
3. THE BEST DATING/RELATIONSHIPS ADVICE ON THE WEB – SPONSORED If you’re reading this, check out Relationship Hero, a site where highly trained relationship coaches get you, get your situation, and help you accomplish what you want. They help you through complicated and difficult love situations like deciphering mixed signals, getting over a breakup, or anything else you’re worried about. You immediately connect with an awesome coach on text or over the phone in minutes.
4. YOU CAN EVEN PUT SOME LIGHTS IN IT!And I totally recommend doing so because it’ll make it look even more magical when night falls. It’ll kinda be like the penguin’s own personal ski resort!
5. BOTH KIDS AND ADULTS WILL LOVE THIS.If you have little ones in your house, they’ll certainly appreciate having an adorable row of penguins sliding down their staircase. As for the adults, well, let’s just say you’re never too old to appreciate adorable animals, right?