A Florida teenager is lying in critical condition after he was stung more than 600 times by bees.
Lawrence Thomas, 14, who is allergic to bees, was brought to Naples Community Hospital after suffering a severe anaphylactic shock.
The 14-year-old boy apparently inserted his penis inside of a beehive located under the family house balcony when he was attacked by the swarm of bees.
“One of his friends told him that having sex was like putting your penis inside a jar of warm honey. I guess there wasn’t any honey around,” his father Robert J. Thomas told reporters laughingly, visibly grateful his son was still alive.
“I mean, I understand the urge but if you have to do it, do it in a Kleenex for God’s sake and leave the bees alone” argued his father, visibly flabbergasted by the incident.
Gynecologist Anne Gibson of the Naples Community Hospital reminds us that sexual experimentation is fairly common and healthy for young teenage boys and girls.
“I once had a young 11-year-old patient with a large eggplant stuck inside her vagina. I had to reassure her that her behavior was perfectly normal,” the gynecologist recounted.
Last year, a similar incident occurred after a man who openly described himself as an insect fetishist attempted to sexually assault a queen bee and was subsequently hospitalized for 12 days.