A woman in Palm Beach County, Florida thought she was doing a good deed when she called police on her neighbor after hearing what she believed to be a woman inside the house screaming, “Let me out!” When police arrived at the house, however, they discovered that the culprit of the desperate pleas wasn’t a woman being held captive but a rather noisy parrot.
1. THE MAN WHO LIVED IN THE HOUSE WAS SHOCKED TO SEE POLICE. He was in his driveway working on his car when officers arrived to question him. The shrieking heard by the neighbor could still be heard when they arrived, but it soon became clear just how much of a misunderstanding it all was.
2. IT WAS ALL RAMBO THE PARROT’S FAULT.“I was changing the brakes on my wife’s car and had my 40-year-old parrot, Rambo, on his outside perch where he sings and talks,” the man said according to the Palm Beach Post. “Sometime later four police officers showed up saying a neighbor called because she heard a woman screaming for help.”
3. THE BEST DATING/RELATIONSHIPS ADVICE ON THE WEB – SPONSORED If you’re reading this, check out Relationship Hero, a site where highly trained relationship coaches get you, get your situation, and help you accomplish what you want. They help you through complicated and difficult love situations like deciphering mixed signals, getting over a breakup, or anything else you’re worried about. You immediately connect with an awesome coach on text or over the phone in minutes. Just click here…
4. THE WHOLE SITUATION WAS HILARIOUS AND EVEN THE POLICE COULDN’T HELP BUT LAUGH.“I promptly introduced the officers to Rambo and we all had a good laugh,” the man recalled. “Afterward, I also introduced Rambo to the neighbor who called in the screaming. She too had a good laugh.”
6. ALL’S WELL THAT ENDS WELL.Hopefully Rambo will learn to control himself in the future!