According to CSPD, investigators conducted an investigation on Oct. 23 and 24 and identified men “seeking to pay to have sex with children under the age of 18.”
The following people were arrested and charged with soliciting for child prostitution, which is a class three felony.
- Steven Druckenmiller, 40-years-old, of Colorado Springs
- Richard Nance, 32-years-old, of Pueblo
- Daric Grimes, 42-years-old, of Security, Colorado
- Trevor Skoczen, 31-years-old, of Colorado Springs [also arrested for Internet Luring of a Child, F4]
- Kirtis Davis, 23-years-old, of Colorado Springs
- Ning Wang, 45-years-old, of Oakland, California
- Hong Lin, 32-years-old, of Colorado Springs
- Mark Necessary, 58-years-old, of Colorado Springs
Colorado Springs Police Chief Vince Niski thanked several law enforcement agencies for assisting with the investigation, including the Department of Homeland Security and Colorado Bureau of Investigations.
“Human Trafficking is one of the most difficult crimes to detect and curtail, but there may be no more important use of our time, skill, and resources,” said CBI Director John Camper. “The CBI was pleased to work with the Colorado Springs Police Department and other public safety partners on this highly successful operation.”
We’re working on getting more information on the investigation.