Being able to always look on the bright side of life is a blessing. A sense of humor is an essential life skill, as laughter makes everything better. It is a vital part of our psychology, and it helps us process all kinds of information.
Therefore, wise store owners know that the fastest way to attract and fascinate their customers is to make them laugh out loud.
Humor simply grabs our attention, and its use in marketing is a tried strategy for brands to ensure that their campaign will affect the audience and will remain in their memory.
Through their funny advertising campaigns, organizations make an emotional connection with consumers and create a meaningful relationship with their target audience.
A 1993 Journal of Marketing study evaluated the multinational effects of humor on advertising, and it found that ‘humor is more likely to enhance recall, evaluation, and purchase intention when the humorous message coincides with ad objectives, is well-integrated with those objectives and is viewed as appropriate for the product category.
Under such circumstances, humorous advertising is more likely to secure audience attention, increase memorability, overcome sales resistance, and enhance message persuasiveness.’
Here are 30 examples of businesses with a great sense of humor:
1. What would you like?
2. We want them all gone!
3. I warn you: don’t look!
4. We are short in robots, so our staff might react unpredictably. Phew..humans!
5. Funny indeed!
6. You must scream!
7. Something strange in this picture?
8. Read a book, man!
9. Shoot them, hang them, frame them all!
10. Oh, this is adorable!
11. Eat carrots if you don’t like it!
12. Knock hard!
13. I bet this local shop is a hit among pups!
14. This is the permanent employee of the month
15. Local independent coffee shop used the mug as a toilet brush holder
16. You don’t want to scare the ice cream!
17. I started singing it!
18. A creative kids-only menu!
19. Love May Be Forever But Our Tattoos Last 6 Months Longer
20. You can now order two pizzas and pay for them both! What an offer!
21. Quote at a coffee shop
22. Warped sense of humor
23. Bee Vomit
24. You’re Not My Real Ladder”- Step ladder
25. I don’t want to have to prove that I bought a donut
26. A Yawn Is A Silent Scream For Coffee
27. In Case Of Fire, Do this
28. When you have no more batteries..
29. Guy Who Makes Better Signs Is Back This Afternoon
30. Pizza salad, anyone?