Connect with us

Crime & Tragedy




Massachusetts authorities are searching for answers after the mother of a 2-year-old boy and her friend, who had a 9-month-old daughter, were found dead inside a submerged vehicle in a Boston Harbor channel, according to their families and authorities.

The Massachusetts State Police (MSP) announced in a press release on Friday that they had recovered the bodies of two victims — “a male and a female, both believed to be young adults” — who had been missing for several days.

You’ll get the latest updates on this topic in your browser notifications.

The victims were found inside a submerged SUV in the Reserved Channel leading to the harbor in the Boston Seaport, approximately 40 feet below the surface of the water and about 15 feet away from the pier, MSP said.

Authorities later identified the pair as 21-year-old Tatianna Morales, of New Bedford, and 21-year-old Djovany Pierre, of Boston’s Roxbury neighborhood, leaving their loved ones confused about what led to this tragic incident.

“It doesn’t make any sense for them to just drive into the water,” Yeison Giron, Morales’ high school sweetheart and the father of her young son, told Boston news channel WHDH. “She was not depressed, she was not suicidal, she was very, very happy.”

“She takes our son everywhere [and] our son could have been in that car,” Giron added. “Thank God he was not.”

The submerged car
CBSN Boston

RELATED: Remains of Indiana Woman, Missing Since 2009, Found in Submerged Car

Morales reportedly traveled from New Bedford to meet with Pierre in Boston on Tuesday, according to WYCN. The pair had just met about three weeks ago via Facebook, but were nothing more than friends, Morales’ cousin Reina Castro told ABC affiliate WCVB.

That evening, she was supposed to return home and pick up her son, but she never showed up, which caused Giron to worry.

“She texts me and calls me every night,” Giron told NBC affiliate WJAR. “And it’s not like her to just leave our son and disappear for a night. She would never do that.”

Lee Campbell, Morales’ aunt, echoed Giron’s sentiments, explaining to WCVB, “Tatianna would never leave her mother, number one, and definitely wouldn’t leave her son.”

While they searched for the pair, friends and family noticed that Morales had posted a video on Snapchat Tuesday, which provided information about her possible whereabouts.

“On Snapchat, you were able to tell in her last video,” Morales’ friend Nikki Ramos told WYCN. “You were able to make out that last location.”

MSP said in its press release that authorities initially were drawn to the area of Black Falcon Avenue, between the Black Falcon Terminal and 88 Black Falcon Ave., on Friday around 12:30 after receiving information that an SUV went into the water earlier that week.

The Massachusetts State Police Underwater Recovery Unit, the State Police Detective Unit for Suffolk County, Boston Police, Boston Fire, and Massport Police also responded to the scene to search for the missing pair.

Eventually, divers were able to locate the submerged vehicle with the two deceased victims inside.

“MSP divers were able to extricate the female victim and bring her body to shore,” the MSP wrote. “The male victim could not be extricated from the vehicle while underwater, so divers hooked tow cables to the entire vehicle and a truck winched it out. The male victim was recovered from the vehicle once it was on land.”

At this time, it is unclear how the car ended up in the water. A cause and manner of the deaths currently remain under investigation, according to MSP.

RELATED VIDEO: Bodies of Louisiana Friends Missing For Weeks Found in Car Submerged in River

As family and friends grapple with the tragedy, they’re also finding comfort in memories of the 21-year-olds who they believe had so much life ahead of them.

“She would walk into a room and her smile would make everybody else smile,” Ramos told WYCN of Morales. “Her laugh made everybody laugh, she was the light in the darkness.”

Brendon Hilaire, Pierre’s friend, added to the outlet: “It’s scary. He’s such a good person, his soul is so good, he’s never the type to do anything bad, he doesn’t have the heart to.”

Loved ones are also expressing their heartbreak for Morales and Giron’s little boy, who is celebrating his birthday this week.

“Her son is going to be 2,” Castro told WYCN. “Sadly, she won’t be here to see that.”

A GoFundMe page arranged by Giron to cover Morales’ funeral and raise money to help send their son to college has so far raised nearly $12,000.

A fundraising page for Pierre, meanwhile, said he was an “honest, hardworking and very loving young man” who left behind a 9-month-old daughter. That page has so far raised more than $2,000.

“For this to be the ending is so sick and sad and we just want answers,” Ramos said.

Continue Reading

Crime & Tragedy

Mark Redwine: Dad killed 13-yr-old son after boy found pics of him in women’s underwear eating feces



COLORADO: A 13-year-old was reportedly killed by his father after he found ‘compromising’ photos of him eating feces from a diaper while wearing women’s underwear. The murder trial of Mark Redwine, 59 began on June 21. Prosecutors claimed in the opening statement that Mark ‘flew into a rage’ on the night of November 18, 2012, when his teenage son Dylan might have mentioned or shown him his ‘compromising pictures’.

Mark Redwine is charged with second-degree murder and child abuse resulting in death of Dylan. In similar incidents of child abuse and murder, an Arkansas father was convicted of murdering his six-year-old son by sexually assaulting him with a stick. He was sentenced to death in November 2016. In June 2021, a Tennessee father was found guilty of murdering his autistic, nonverbal toddler son in 2018. A Florida father and son were found dead in an apparent murder-suicide on May 21, after the child’s mother had alerted authorities requesting the child be removed from the father’s care.


Ronnie Oneal: Man accused of killing girlfriend, daughter, grills son in court

Unstable father who killed five-year-old son thinking he was ‘the devil’ charged with murder

Prosecutor Fred Johnson said in his opening statement, “A damaged relationship, exposed with compromising photographs, photographs in the hands of a 13-year-old who is disgusted by it, which triggered a violent rage in the defendant.” During Thanksgiving 2012, Dylan disappeared from Redwine’s Vallecito home during a court-ordered visit. According to the Denver Post, the boy’s remains were found by 2013 and 2014. Johnson further mentioned that prosecutors intend to prove that Redwine killed Dylan in his living room and then dumped his body off a trail near his home. Afterwards, he misled the investigators for months to cover up his crime. Traces of Dylan’s blood were found in Redwine’s living room and his body was found without his wallet or backpack.

Redwine’s public defender, John Moran, argued that Dylan had no interest in visiting his father and suggested he could have been attacked by a bear or mountain lion after running away, claiming a tooth mark was found on his skull. He further said that Dylan had previously confronted him (Redwine) about the fetish photos during a cross-country trip. There was no way the prosecutors will be able to prove a connection between Dylan’s death and the photos. Moran said that the photos “come from deep within Mark’s private life.” “If the prosecution could find an expert to say people who do that are more likely to kill their child, that information would be given to you … Mr Redwine did not kill his child,” he added. Moran also noted that no evidence tied his client to the boy’s death.

“Mr Redwine, in addition to being innocent, lost everything. He lost it all, and now he sits here with this demand for wrongful conviction, ” Moran said. According to KUSA, Redwine worked as a trucker in Washington when he was arrested. Dylan’s older brother, Cory, who previously claimed he saw the sordid images of his father as well, called for ‘justice’ in his brother’s death in November 2020. Cory wrote on Facebook, “Dylan needs strength from more than just us and I can’t begin to explain how much every single person that knows his story is a part of that! Every day a kid is forgotten by the legal system and that is not ok!!”

The trial was postponed after multiple delays in the case. It is expected to last until mid-July, with testimonies to start on June 22.

If you have a news scoop or an interesting story for us, please reach out at (323) 421-7514

Continue Reading

Crime & Tragedy

Chris Hamburg: Serial road rager filmed by TikToker trying to run car off road



RANTOUL, ILLINOIS: A serial road rager was finally arrested, months after harassing numerous drivers, thanks to one TikTok user. Chris Hamburg was recorded by user Kaleb Moore attempting to run Moore’s friend’s car off the road. The incident quickly went viral, with other users also complaining that they were victims of Hamburg, leading to his eventual arrest on August 25. It appears Hamburg has troubled man drivers in his beat-up van and is now facing charges of disorderly conduct.

Despite facing threats of bans, TikTok has proved to be a vital source for people to out anti-social Americans. On August 17, TikTok user Lisette went viral after she was recorded ranting at gym users who came in front of her camera while attempting to record work out TikToks. Days before that, TikToker Heather Brown recorded a White woman grabbing her son, to block him from entering the community pool. We also reported on Denise Bradley aka Aunt Karen, who used her TikToks to out racist CEO Eileen Cure. 


Florida girl, 4, shot dead in car while suspect targets her mom from another car

Kendell Matthews: SHOCKING video of man shooting at pickup in ‘road rage’ goes viral

While most cases have just gone viral and led to public condemnation, Moore’s TikTok led the police to act, and arrest Hamburg after much public pressure. Reportedly, numerous people have been subject to Hamburg’s road rage, which Moore called “completely sickening”. In fact, he would’ve probably gotten away with it too, had he not ended up in the same motel as one of his earlier victims, who wasted no time in calling the cops.

Who is Chris Hamburg?

Beyond Moore’s TikTok and one local news story, there appears to be no information about Hamburg. Illinois Department of Corrections doesn’t appear to have Hamburg listed currently, so he is likely out on bail. Hamburg is reportedly charged with disorderly conduct, a misdemeanor in Illinois that is punishable with jail time and/or a fine. It’s unclear where Hamburg is from, but he was taken to Vermilion County jail in Danville after his arrest. We also know he drives a white van, with one of the windows replaced with a piece of wood. 

One user on Facebook has created an account in Hamburg’s name and urged people to report him to the police. The account claims Hamburg is a “wanted pedophile and con artist”, who uses multiple names, and has several Facebook accounts. We could not verify this information, or the claim he is a “drifter”. The post also says Hamburg is from Wyoming, Utah, Colorado, and Idaho, again information we could not verify.

It’s unclear when Moore encountered Hamburg, but his video quickly went viral at the end of August. Moore was in the passenger seat when he noticed Hamburg, who was “way ahead” pull to the side of the road. Once Moore and his friend went by, Hamburg reportedly took pictures of their plates and followed them. “We stopped to let him pass which sent him into a road rage fit,” Moore explained. When asked if there is a problem, Hamburg replies, “Do you have a problem, b—h?”

A screenshot from Moore’s TikTok showing Chris Hamburg. (TikTok)


Moore’s friend attempts to speed up and get away, leading Hamburg to attempt to force them off the road. Hamburg then opens his door and yells “gonna beat your fucking ass,” even as Moore and his friend attempt to get away. Eventually, they do so, near a construction site. Moore then says in a TikTok video, “There were sightings in three towns around that area, including people giving away that same license plate number, the same description of the van, same description of the dude, same actions.” He reportedly received photos and videos from users of Hamburg’s actions, including one aunt who claimed Hamburg “chased” her nine-year-old niece. 

One of Hamburg’s many victims was Helene Ellis, who encountered the serial rager in July. According to Ellis, she passed Hamburg’s car in Brookhill Road in Rantoul, when Hamburg made a u-turn, followed her, and tried to hit the back of Ellis’ car. She posted about the encounter on Facebook, which led to more victims coming out. One day, Ellis ended up at the Super 8 hotel in Rantoul, where she noticed Hamburg’s car. Ellis promptly called the cops, who arrested Hamburg on August 25 and took him to Vermilion County jail. Following his arrest, Moore posted “thank you everyone who helped get this guy off the road” on Facebook. Moore also said there are additional warrants in Hamburg’s name in Idaho and Wyoming, and is “hopeful” additional charges are brought. 

If you have a news scoop or an interesting story for us, please reach out at (323) 421-7514

Continue Reading

Crime & Tragedy

Washington girl, 15, rams jogger with car to ‘scare him’, laughs about it as he dies



MAPLE VALLEY, WASHINGTON: A 15-year-old girl from Washington state intentionally rammed a jogger with a borrowed car and sped off, killing him on the spot. Reportedly, the girl laughed while narrating the incident to a friend later.

Taking her godmother’s car without permission, Kasama Smith went 50 mph, which is 5 mph over the speed limit supposed to be maintained. Charges against the suspect say that she hit Greg Moore, 53, when he was jogging at about 6 am on July 18 on a street in Maple Valley. “I’m going to scare him, I’m going to bump him,” Smith reportedly told a passenger in the car.


Rider kicked out of Lyft by furious driver who screamed ‘f**k your mom’ in WILD video

Anissa Weier: Teen in Slender Man stabbing to be on 24-hour watch after release

When the killing took place, a friend of Smith was following the Camry in another car. She reportedly heard a loud sound, and then saw “saw something fly into the air”, she told reporters. Hours later, Moore was found at the spot in a ditch in front of Shepherd of the Valley Lutheran Church, lying dead and without shoes.

Smith has been slapped with second-degree murder and hit-and-run charges. Moore’s wife is enraged that Smith is being tried as a teen and not an adult. “A family member (of the suspect) heard the individual laugh about the way Greg’s body flew up in the air when she hit him,” Michelle Moore said. She further said that since the car was doing 50 mph, calling the impact a “bump” is an understatement, and wrong. “It’s a ‘thrill kill’ is what it’s called,” Moore said. She had set up a website to find Smith, and offered a reward of $35,000. A GoFundMe page was created after the incident, and $41,291 was raised of the $100,000 goal when this report was published.

Greg Moore (second from right) with his family (

According to the King County Prosecuting Attorney’s Office, the case cannot be moved to adult court because of the accused’s age, and lack of a criminal record. “Even when juveniles are convicted as adults, Superior Court judges at sentencing can – and do in many cases – still follow the juvenile sentencing guidelines set by state lawmakers,” office spokesman Casey McNerthney told The Seattle Times.

Smith allegedly took her godmother’s car and killed Moore, but later lied to the car’s owner, claiming that she never even drove it. She said someone damaged the car with a bat. Reportedly, Smith spent several weeks following the murder in fear and concern, worried that friends might “snitch on her”. When Smith’s godmother watched surveillance footage of the car, she immediately recognized it as hers and approached the authorities. Smith, accompanied by her father, later turned herself in.

Continue Reading